7 Vegan Options at Sonic Drive-In – Vegans can’t eat at Sonic. However, if you Chance to be at one, there are Some items you can Pick up.
Fries or Onion Rings are some of the most useful foods, You can obtain if you’re okay With the danger of Bridge with Fried foods like Tots.
In addition, if you’re willing to take on the challenge, You can create your Veggie sandwich by Mixing a selection of bread and vegetables. It would be great to Witness Sonic’s take on the vegan burger trend. However, We’re still not there. For now, Here’s the entire menu of Vegan food at Sonic Drive-In.
7 Vegan Options at Sonic Drive-In
1. Fried Items*
The fried foods have a fryer shared with animal products.
- French Fries*
- The French Fries in Sonic are vegan, just like the Tater Tots! You may also create some stove fries as an option.
- Onion Rings*
- The onion rings from Sonic are approved for your vegan journey. Even store-bought Frozen onion rings include dairy, Therefore they are the only Restaurant in the entire sector to provide a vegan-friendly version of this side dish! The vegan onion rings at Sonic are manufactured Without the use of any dairy products, According to their nutrition guide.
- Tater Tots*
- Fun Tater Tots from Sonic are totally vegan. These vegan side dishes are created with boiled potatoes, covered with flour, and then deeply -fried in vegetable oil (no animal fat!) until they are crunchy on the exterior and soft and warm on the inside. Potato Tater Tots are also available at Sonic.
- Pretzel Twist*
- While the Melted cheese dip that comes with Sonic’s soft Pretzel Twist is prepared with vegan toast, it is not. To dip your soft Pretzel Twist into, replace the cheese sauce with a similarly delicious vegan substitute Such as their garlic sauce, BBQ sauce, or Asian Sweet Chili sauce.
Find Here: Sonic Drive- In Guest Satisfaction Survey
Create Your Own Sandwich?
If you’re stuck Inside Sonic and want a vegan sandwich, you can create one yourself. We are unable to Determine whether the dough conditioners or enzymes used to produce the sandwiches are Suitable for Vegans. Your Degree of familiarity with These options is something you Determine.
- Hoagie Bun
- Soft Pretzel Twist
- Texas Toast (May contain dairy/egg)
- Bagel (Select location)
- Hamburger Bun ( Contain dairy/egg)
- Hot Dog Bun (may contain dairy/egg)
- Tortilla (may contain dairy/egg)
2. Sandwich Toppings
- Grilled Onions
- Diced Onions
- Sauerkraut (select locations)
- Sport Peppers (select locations)
- Sweet Pickle Relish
- Avocado (select locations)
- Dill Pickle Chips
- Dill Pickle Spears (select locations)
- Hatch Green Chiles (select locations)
- Salsa de SONIC
- Strawberry Jam
- Sweet and Sour Sauce (Select places)
- Sweet Relish
- Salt/Pepper Blend
- Asian Sweet Chili Sauce (select locations)
- Hickory Barbecue (select places)
- BBQ Sauce
- Grape Jelly
- Lemon Juice
4. A Couple of Other Food Items
- FRITOS Corn Chips
- Tree Top Applesauce
5. Frozen Items
- Limeade Slush
- Plain Slush Base
- Ice Cream Cone
- Lemonade Slush
6. Flavour Add-Ins and Syrups
- Blue Coconut
- Blue Raspberry
- Diet Cherry
- French Vanilla
7. Toppings and Add-Ins
- Maraschino Cherries
- Peanut Butter Topping
- Fresh Banana
- Strawberry Topping
- Sonic Catering Menu Prices
- Sonic Secret Menu
- Sonic Breakfast Menu With Prices
- Sonic Hours Of Operations Today
- Sonic Holidays Hours
- Sonic Happy Hour
- Sonic Nutrition Menu
- Vegan Options at Sonic Drive-In
- Sonic Menu With Prices
Sonic Disclosure *Some SONIC(r) Fresh Bread items may contain different ingredients because SONIC(r) Drive-Ins source their bread from Local bakeries, Whose ingredients, and allergens could differ.
The bread products contain milk, eggs, or wheat in any combination and other allergens like hamburger buns, wheat buns, hot dog buns, and Texas toast. – Sonic Allergen Guide
*span data-preserver-spaces=” true “>**WARNING: Fried foods can be exposed to allergens and gluten. Fryer oil can come into contact with foods containing eggs, wheat, soy, milk, shellfish, and gluten since fried foods aren’t always prepared in designated areas. – Sonic Allergen Guide